Ending up with a title is the ultimate goal of anyone who has ever played pro sports or poisoned a king. Dream big with this GrouponLive deal.
- $40 for a ticket package for two to the Winston-Salem Open tennis tournament (up to a $102 total value)
- Where: Wake Forest Tennis Center
- Seating: Individual chairs with backs in the east grandstands
- Door time: 1.5 hours before match time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The ticket package includes:
- Two tickets (up to a $34 value each)
- Two programs (a $5 value each)
- Two hamburgers or hot dogs (up to an $8 value each)
- Two sodas (a $4 value each)
Dates and Times
- Sunday, August 18, at noon (up to a $94 total value)
- Sunday, August 18, at 7 p.m. (up to a $98 total value)
- Monday, August 19, at noon (up to a $98 total value)
- Monday, August 19, at 7 p.m. (up to a $102 total value)
The Winston-Salem Open—an ATP World Tour 250 tourney with a 48-player singles main draw and 16-team doubles main draw—showcases top-ranked tennis players from around the world as they gear up for the U.S. Open and compete for prize money. Fans will marvel at superstars such as Gaël Monfils, one of the sport's most athletic, electrifying players. Towering over the court with a 6-foot-9-inch frame, back-to-back Winston-Salem Open champ John Isner returns to Winston-Salem to defend his title by battering opponents with his powerful serve and punishing groundstrokes.
At the Wake Forest Tennis Center, a facility built especially for the Winston-Salem Open in 2011, fans can peruse games at four other courts, watch the pros practice, or stand in the misting station's cloud and pretend to be a lightning bolt. Instead of napping in the stands between faceoffs, visitors can unwind with concessions-stand refreshments and explore a host of special events.
Wake Forest University
100 32nd St. W
Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27105