- $59 for a two-day pass to the Women of Faith Believe God Can Do Anything tour (up to a $101 value)
- When: Friday, September 27, at 7 p.m. and Saturday, September 28, at 9 a.m.
- Where: BMO Harris Bradley Center
- Seating: standard, indicated in light blue on the seating chart
- Door time: one hour before the event each day
- Registration values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the lineup of presenters and performers.
Women of Faith Believe God Can Do Anything Tour
Listening to music, sharing stories, and feeling a sense of community—these all can help the heart grow. At Women of Faith's Believe God Can Do Anything Tour, powerhouse Christian personalities join together to share their faith, cultivate inspiration, and bring women together. In the two-day gathering, authors and Bible teachers including Lisa Harper, Angie Smith, and Holly Wagner impart their experiences, unfold inspirational tales, and give voice to Biblical teachings that can help with daily life. Woven into these presentations are selected stories from History Channel's The Bible miniseries—dazzling visual representations of familiar stories such as those of creation and the life of Jesus Christ.
To incorporate a different flavor of inspiration, comedian Mark Lowry stirs emotions in songs and jokes culled from his 40 year career, paving the way for the aural praise of CeCe Winans and Third Day. During her set, the Grammy-winning gospel singer CeCe Winans lifts up audiences with chart-topping hits filled with soothing R&B melodies. Four-time Grammy winners Third Day, on the other hand, switch the sonic gears to Southern country-rock as they perform from their catalog of hits, which include Billboard "Christian Songs of the Decade" such as "Cry Out to Jesus," and "Call My Name."
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Take advantage of this when it comes up. DO NOT miss this event”
BMO Harris Bradley Center
1001 N 4th St.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53203