- $59 for a two-day pass to the Women of Faith: From Survival To Revival tour (up to $101 value)
- When: Friday, April 25, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., and Saturday, April 26, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: MetraPark
- Seating: standard section
- Door time: one hour before the event each day
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the lineup of presenters and performers. <p>
Women of Faith: From Survival to Revival
- Psalm that inspired the theme of this Women of Faith event: “Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?”
- Sassiest authors on the program: Liz Curtis Higgs, who wrote the best-selling Bad Girls of the Bible and Ruth-focused The Girl’s Still Got It, and Patsy Clairmont, author of the best-selling Stained Glass Hearts and spinner of beloved “Patsy stories”
- Speaker with the longest commute: Author of Undaunted and member of the leadership team at Hillsong Church (based in Sydney, Australia) Christine Caine
- Where you may have seen speaker Sheila Walsh before: on The 700 Club and her own talk show, Heart to Heart with Sheila Walsh; in impressive heels
- Performer most likely to have stubble: Grammy-nominated, Nashville-based Christian rocker Matthew West
“Take advantage of this when it comes up. DO NOT miss this event”
308 6th Avenue North
Billings, Montana 59101Get Directions