The end of the year is a special time when everyone comes together to celebrate, leaving you ample time to bury the you-know-what. Let auld acquaintance stay forgot with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to Worlds Largest Flashback Concert & Dance Party
- When: Saturday, December 7, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Aragon Ballroom
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $45 for one VIP ticket (up to a $63 value). The VIP ticket includes front stage access and entrance to a VIP balcony area.
- $75 for one Super VIP ticket (up to a $115 value). The Super VIP ticket includes entrance to a private balcony suite with a private bar, restrooms, and lounge area, and clear views of the stage.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Worlds Largest Flashback Concert & Dance Party
- Living up to it’s name: over 5,000 people enjoy popular freestyle acts that bring the flashbacks, and DJs keep dance tunes spinning until 3 a.m.
- Hosts with the mosts: famed radio personalities Eddie and JoBo
- Pop and freestyle acts summoning ’80s and ’90s memories: The Cover Girls, L.A.W., George Lamond, Nyasia, David Torres, Lime, Debbie Dee, Safire, and Brenda K. Starr
- DJ’s spinning, sampling, and shunning their birth names: DJ Babaloo, Joe Jammaster C, Sly Hula Hula Foxx, DJ Quick Vic, Kickin Da Hype Luis
- The Cover Girls songs that scorched dance floors around the world: “Show Me,” “My Heart Skips a Beat”
- Most anticipated reunion of local freestyle royalty: L.A.W.
- L.A.W. jam that will transport the Aragon back in time: “Remember the Times”
- Most upbeat George Lamond jam, despite repeated lyrics about being thrown in a gutter: “Bad of the Heart”<p>
“It was fun ”