According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal for Cubs game-day admission to Wrigley Rooftop’s Sky Lounge.
$79 for Rooftop Admission ($159 Value)
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Wednesday, April 10, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the San Francisco Giants on Thursday, April 11, and Sunday, April 14, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Texas Rangers on Wednesday, April 17, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the San Diego Padres on Monday, April 29, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the San Diego Padres on Tuesday, April 30, at 7:05 p.m.
Admission includes all-you-can eat and drink during the game. Doors open 30 minutes prior to game time.
The multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed Sky Lounge gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field, as they perch in indoor bar and lounge areas or on executive seats in the outdoor rooftop deck. Sky Lounge admission also gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs, italian sausage, wings, beef burgers, and chicken breasts prepared fresh by onsite chefs instead of sitting on a buffet hotplate. As bartenders serve up refreshing cups of Budweiser, Miller Lite, California wines, and soft drinks, in-house photographers roam the club, snapping pictures of guests. These photos are ready for immediate download, and visitors can use the club’s free WiFi to do so before checking other game scores in an effort to prove that the Internet still exists.