It’s fun to belt out your favorite tunes at a concert, especially if you’re afraid of provoking the squirrel that lives in your shower. Go nuts with this GrouponLive deal.
- $99 for an all-inclusive rooftop ticket to see Jason Aldean with Kelly Clarkson (up to a $199 value)
- When: Saturday, July 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Lakeview Baseball Club
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Four hours of open bar with premium and domestic beers–including a rotating list of crafted microbrews, California wines, soda, and food included with admittance. Menu includes a variety of grilled traditional ballpark offerings, desserts, and more.
If this decade presents Jason Aldean with any more awards, he may need to cart them around in a wheelbarrow. Nearly 20 pieces of statuary and hardware from Billboard, ACM, and CMT honor his country tunes, each song anchored by his rich, mahogany drawl. On 2012's Night Train, Aldean grew a bit more adventurous, tip-toeing into southern-rock territory on "Take a Little Ride" and even trying his hand at novelty hip-hop on "1994." Live, he alternates between rambunctious partier and pensive troubadour, stomping the stage floor during the rockers and sobbing into his drummer's shoulder during the ballads.
In the decade since Kelly Clarkson was crowned the winner of the first season of American Idol, she’s put out four albums and racked up four Grammys, two AMAs, and two MTV Video Music Awards. Entertainment Weekly placed her on its list of 30 Greatest Music Artists Right Now not only for her pop prowess but because "she makes her own rules," branching out into country sounds and serving as a guest mentor on The Voice. Her own voice slashes and soars through her anthemic breakout-breakup hit “Since U Been Gone,” and the resilience and maturity gained from a decade in the sometimes-harsh public eye peek through her 2012 chart-topper “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You).”