Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal.
- $99 for one rooftop ticket to a Cubs game with unlimited ballpark-style food and drinks for three hours (a $207.36 value)
- Where: Wrigley View Rooftop
- Rooftop door time: 30 minutes prior to game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Dates
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Monday, July 29, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Brewers on Tuesday, July 30, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Brewers on Tuesday, July 30, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Brewers on Wednesday, July 31, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the L.A. Dodgers on Thursday, August 1, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Dodgers on Friday, August 2, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Dodgers on Saturday, August 3, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Dodgers on Sunday, August 4, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Saturday, August 17, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Cardinals on Sunday, August 18, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday, August 30, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Phillies on Saturday, August 31, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Phillies on Sunday, September 1, time TBA
- Against the Marlins on Monday, September 2, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Marlins on Tuesday, September 3, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Marlins on Wednesday, September 4, at 1:20 p.m.
Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed space gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the Skydeck, spectators perch at a granite bar and enjoy a bird's-eye view of the field along with panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs and cheeseburgers along with more unique fare such as pasta salad and veggie burgers, as bartenders serve up refreshing beer and soft drinks.
What some people are buzzing about:
Not sure I want to watch a game ever again INSIDE a ballpark! Wow, what an experience!Jeff M, TripAdvisor, 1/25/12
The staff was friendly and polite. The food was fantasitic and the beer was cold. The rooftop gives you a great view of the entire field.TeenWOLF1, TripAdvisor, 5/13/11
1050 W Waveland Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60613