Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal.
- One rooftop ticket to a Cubs game with unlimited ballpark-style food and drinks for three hours
- Where: Wrigley View Rooftop
- Rooftop door time: 30 minutes prior to game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Dates
$75 to see one of the following games (a $207.36 value):
- Against the Miami Marlins on Monday, September 2, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Marlins on Tuesday, September 3, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Marlins on Wednesday, September 4, at 1:20 p.m.
$89 to see one of the following games (a $207.36 value):
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Monday, September 23, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Pirates on Tuesday, September 24, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Pirates on Wednesday, September 25, at 1:20 p.m.
$99 to see one of the following games (a $207.36 value):
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday, September 6, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Brewers on Sunday, September 8, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Atlanta Braves on Friday, September 20, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Braves on Sunday, September 22, at 1:20 p.m.
Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed space gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the Skydeck, spectators perch at a granite bar and enjoy a bird's-eye view of the field along with panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs and beef burgers along with more unique fare such as German potato salad and veggie burgers, as bartenders serve up refreshing beer and soft drinks.