Like advertising, baseball relies on great pitches, a loyal fan base, and the power of grown men in animal costumes to sway public opinion. Endorse America's pastime with this GrouponLive deal for a ticket package at Wrigley View Rooftop. All ticket packages include rooftop seating and unlimited food and drinks, including alcohol. Choose from the following options:
For $99, you get one ticket package for a Chicago Cubs game (a $201.90 value). Choose from the following games:
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Monday, July 30, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday, August 1, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Thursday, August 9, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Friday, August 10, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Saturday, August 11, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Houston Astros on Monday, August 13, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Houston Astros on Tuesday, August 14, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Houston Astros on Wednesday, August 15, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Colorado Rockies on Sunday, August 26, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Monday, August 27, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Tuesday, August 28, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Thursday, August 30, at 1:20 p.m.
- Saturday, July 28, at 12:05 p.m.
- Sunday, July 29, at 1:20 p.m.
For all options, doors open 45 minutes before game time.
Wrigley View Rooftop's aerial seating hosts up to 175 fans as the Chicago Cubs take the field. Operating under a freshly revamped front office that includes new manager Dale Sveum, the Cubs continue to earn the adulation of roaring devotees at the Friendly Confines. On the field, shortstop Starlin Castro anchors the offense with a .284 batting average through 88 games, and first baseman Bryan LaHair marks his territory as one of the league's elite power hitters by clubbing home runs into the stadium's famed bleachers.
For the first time since 1984, soccer returns to Wrigley Field when Italy's AS Roma grapples goal for goal with Poland's Zaglebie Lubin. Hailing from Italy's famed Serie A division and set to embark on a US tour that also includes stops in Boston, New York, and Philadelphia, AS Roma enters the match led by team captain Francesco Totti, who has scored more than 200 goals in his 19-year career. On the opposing sideline, Zaglebie Lubin boasts its own roster of national stars, headlined by forwards Szymon Pawlowski and Arkadiusz Wozniak. Players from both clubs dash across a specially designed pitch that runs from the third-base dugout to right field, similar to the layout used during college football games and all-league sleepovers.
As the game plays out below, Wrigley View Rooftop denizens enjoy unlimited meals and drinks in stadium-style seating, which faces the stadium's historic scoreboard framed by a panoramic view of the Chicago skyline. An onsite chef grills up menu offerings such as Angus-beef burgers and Chicago-style hot dogs, marking each bun with an MLA-style citation. Downstairs, plasma TVs sate optic appetites with up-close views of the action in the newly renovated interior bar.
Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed space gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the Skydeck, spectators perch at a granite bar and enjoy a bird's-eye view of the field along with panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs and beef burgers along with more unique fare such as German potato salad and veggie burgers, as bartenders serve up refreshing beer and soft drinks.