Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal.
- $99 for one rooftop ticket to a Cubs game with unlimited ballpark-style food and drinks for three hours (a $207.36 value)
- Where: Wrigley View Rooftop
- Rooftop door time: 30 minutes prior to game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Dates
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday, July 6, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Pirates on Sunday, July 7, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim on Tuesday, July 9, at 7:05 p.m. (canceled)
- Against the Angels on Wednesday, July 10, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Thursday, July 11, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Cardinals on Sunday, July 14, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Monday, July 29, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Brewers on Tuesday, July 30, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Brewers on Tuesday, July 30, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Brewers on Wednesday, July 31, at 7:05 p.m.
Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed space gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the Skydeck, spectators perch at a granite bar and enjoy a bird's-eye view of the field along with panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs and beef burgers along with more unique fare such as German potato salad and veggie burgers, as bartenders serve up refreshing beer and soft drinks.