Choose Between Two Options
$10 for a 2013 Junior Musketeer membership (a $25 value)
- Season pass to all volleyball, women's basketball, baseball, as well as a ticket to a select men's basketball game
- Junior Musketeers t-shirt and drawstring bag
- Basketball clinic with men's and women's teams and post-game layups session on the court after the select men's basketball game
- Opportunities to serve as ball-boy or girl for women's basketball and volleyball games
- Birthday card from the Blue Bob
$50 for two women's basketball season tickets (a $108 value)
- Where: Cintas Center
- Seating: Sections 105–114
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Click here to view the schedule
The Scouting Report
As the holidays approach, the Xavier Musketeers' fall and winter sports schedules overlap, promising a full slate of athletic competition. The men's and women's basketball seasons get underway in early November, when both teams will begin their pursuit of BIG EAST and NCAA glory. The women's schedule includes high-profile home games against teams such as the Duke Blue Devils and conference rivals the St. John's Red Storm, who finished tied for third in the BIG EAST last year. The men's team will also face a schedule of formidable foes as they look to improve upon their 17–14 record from last season.
Xavier Musketeers Athletics
Members of the BIG EAST Conference since July, 2013, the Xavier Musketeers represent the University with 18 NCAA Division I men's and women's sports teams. Students and fans clad in blue, silver, and white flock to cheer on teams at top-flight facilities including the Cintas Center, Hayden Field, and the Xavier Soccer Complex. Games take on additional resonance when the Musketeers take on the Cincinnati Bearcats, as not even ten miles separate the historic rivals' campuses.