- $26 for one G-Pass to see Yandel (up to $52.50 value)
- When: Saturday, June 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- His full name: Llandel Veguilla Malavé Salazar
- But his fans know him simply as: Yandel
- You first met Yandel as: half of the wildly popular reggaeton duo Wisin & Yandel
- Together, Wisin & Yandel: have dominated the charts with their fusion of traditional Latin pop, hip-hop, and electronic dance music since the late '90s
- Reason for reggaeton fans to rejoice: this is the first time Yandel has embarked on a solo tour in the US
- Does that mean Wisin & Yandel broke up?: No, they're just taking a breather to flex their musical muscles
- As a solo artist: Yandel cranks up the energy with slick party numbers that dare listeners not to dance
- His latest solo album: De Líder a Leyenda
- Its stats: debuted at #1 on Billboard's Top Latin Albums chart, #9 on the Top Rap Albums chart, and #4 on the Mexican Albums chart
- Its notable guest stars: J Alvarez, Daddy Yankee, and Don Omar
- What to expect from the live show: the flashing of lights and the caterwauling of fans