- $25 for one G-Pass to see Yanni (up to $75 value)
- When: Sunday, August 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- Section: 4–6
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What's new with Yanni: a world tour and a new album, Inspirato
- What makes Inspirato different from his previous best-sellers: it features his greatest hits performed with renowned vocalists such as Placido Domingo, Renée Fleming, and Placido Domingo, Jr.
- In Yanni's words: "This album is about all the loves in my life! Never losing faith in humanity & our incredible ability to overcome just about anything we are challenged with."
- Fun fact: the people of China honored Yanni with the adoption of a giant panda cub, an honor typically reserved for nations, because they felt his music speaks to the nature of the panda
- What to expect from his live show: the elation of watching him attack banks of keyboards and pianos
Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
290 Northern Ave
Boston, Massachusetts 02210