Being the lead singer of a famous band requires nerves of steel, a surplus of swagger, and the patience to endure Cleveland's rambling, uncomfortably personal answer to "How you doin' tonight, Cleveland?" Catch master showmen in their element with this GrouponLive deal.
- $23.50 for one G-Pass to see Yes (up to $32 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- Section: concourse A or B
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Yes – “Wonderous Stories” (Live 2012)
- Founders: bassist Chris Squire and vocalist Jon Anderson
- Founded: 1969, making them the godfathers of the progressive-rock genre
- Current lineup: Squire, guitar wizard Steve Howe, savant drummer Alan White, keyboardist Geoff Downes, and lead vocalist Jon Davison (who shares original singer Jon Anderson’s sweet lilt and missing “H”)
- What they've seen: all good people turn their heads each day
- Their sound: richly textured arrangements, virtuosic playing, and shimmering harmonies and chords, all paired with metaphysical lyrics
- Essential tracks: "I've Seen All Good People," "Roundabout," "Owner of a Lonely Heart," "Close to the Edge"
- What you'll hear on their current tour: The Yes Album, Close to the Edge, and Going for the One, three of their most seminal recordings, all played in their entirety
Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
290 Northern Ave
Boston, Massachusetts 02210