Although Thomas Edison invented the light bulb and the phonograph, it never occurred to him to mix lights and music because he wasn't very smart. Electrify your senses with this GrouponLive deal.
- Keepin’ It Deep presents The Ying Yang Twins or Pierce Fulton
- When: Saturday, September 6, at 9 p.m. or Thursday, September 18, at 10 p.m.
- Where: The Bluebird
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m. on September 6; 9 p.m. on September 18
- Ticket values include all fees.
- The Ying Yang Twins on September 6
- Pierce Fulton on September 18
- $7 for one ticket (up to $11.90 value)
- $10 for two tickets (up to $23.80 value)
Keepin’ It Deep Presents: The Ying Yang Twins or Pierce Fulton
- The Ying Yang Twins: the platinum-selling Atlanta crunk outfit behind “Badd”; “Wait (The Whisper Song)”; and the New Orleans Saints’ touchdown theme, “Halftime (ft. Homebwoi)”
- Their relationship with the King of Crunk Lil Jon: they are the archdukes of raging party anthems
- Their collaborations with the monarch: “Salt Shaker” and “Get Low”
- Pierce Fulton: 22-year-old music prodigy who made his name with remixes of Mike Posner’s “Please Don’t Go” and Diddy and Dirty Money’s “Coming Home” before loosing his own jam, “Pardon My French,” on the world
- His musical influences: classic rock, reggae, metal, classical, house, trance, IDM
- DJs who’ve given Fulton their blessing: Tiësto, Above & Beyond, Paul Oakenfold