- One ticket to Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Music is Awesome!
- When: Friday, November 28, at 2 p.m. or 6 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Theatre
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ticketing and Seating Options
- $131.80 for a VIP package
- $51.80 for sections 101–105 or 203–205
- $41.10 for sections 201, 202, 206, 207, or 303–307
- $31.05 for section 301, 302, 308, or 309
- Click here to view the seating chart
VIP Package Contents
- Seating in the first 15 rows
- One pass to the “Music is Awesome!” party in the private party room with characters, music, dancing, healthy snacks, and hassle-free merchandise shopping opportunities
- Meet-and-greet and photo opportunity with Gabba characters
- Dedicated concierge and Party Patrol to make sure your experience is… AWESOME!
Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Music is Awesome!
- Your kids know Yo Gabba Gabba! as: the delightfully kaleidoscopic TV show that has them bopping along to the adventures of DJ Lance Rock and his adorable singing pals
- You know Yo Gabba Gabba! as: one of the coolest TV shows ever made for kids, packed with songs parents can sing along to, messages parents can agree with, and hip celebrity guests
- A few of those hip celebrity guests: Devo, Weezer, The Roots, Jack Black, The Flaming Lips, MGMT, Fred Armisen, Sarah Silverman, Anthony Bourdain, and The Shins
- A Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! show is like: a kid’s first rock concert, but arguably more fun, as vibrant production, colorful animation, and infectious musical numbers whisk audiences into a storybook universe
- Favorite characters you’ll meet in the plush and flesh: DJ Lance Rock, Brobee, Foofa, Muno, Plex, Toodee, Leslie Hall, and Biz Markie
- What your kids will learn at this 5th anniversary live show: that music is indeed awesome, especially when it’s composed by indie pop stars such as Christian Jacobs (The Aquabats), Scott Schultz (Majestic), and Lance Rock (The Ray Makers)
“Singing and dancing to music is AWESOME!”
“It was awesome!!! :)”
“Awesome show but would be MUCH better outdoors or as a General Admission dance party. 80% of parents don't stand to dance (which is what the whole show is about) so...”
“Awesome show but would be MUCH better outdoors or as a General Admission dance party. 80% of parents don't stand to dance (which is what the whole show is about) so dancers must block views or stroll through empty rows searching for dancing room.”
1001 Performance Pl
Grand Prairie, TX 75050