Halloween costumes let you express your inner self, especially if you dress up as a skeleton. Get inside out with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for a VIP package to ZombiFest Horror and Music Festival (up to a $59 value)
- When: Saturday, October 19, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Dixie Roadhouse
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
VIP Package Contents
- Express entry
- Open bar with free Jägermeister, well drinks, and draft beers from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Postshow meet and greet with the bands
- Free weekend pass to next year's Ink Life Tour
ZombiFest Horror and Music Festival
- What it is: a horror-themed celebration of music and tattoos
- What to wear: your creepiest Halloween costume, your most ghoulish tattoo, and your best Jägermeister face
- Who you'll hear: Mushroomhead, One Eyed Doll, XFactor1, and Ionia
- Band that would win every costume contest if they weren't busy shredding: Mushroomhead
- Why?: the macabre masks and makeup they wear during their shows look ready for Hollywood
- Their style: over-the-top Grand Guignol theatrics and melodic industrial mayhem that's been honed for 20 years
- Austin rocker voted one of "The Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock" by Revolver Magazine: Kimberly Freeman of One-Eyed Doll
- What she was voted as in Guitar Player magazine: one of the "top twenty most extraordinary female guitarists"
- What else there is to do at ZombiFest: see the sideshows, compete in costume and tattoo contests
- The grand prize of the costume contest?: a custom Zombifest guitar signed by all the bands and the right to just wear a bed-sheet ghost costume next year