No one needs to relax more than a pregnant woman aside from a pregnant woman's baby, who is embarrassed to always be seen with its mom. Feel relief inside and out with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $75 for one 60-minute prenatal massage (a $200 value)
- $99 for one 60-minute prenatal massage and four prenatal yoga classes (a $400 value)
- $275 for two 60-minute prenatal massages and 10 prenatal yoga classes (a $1,000 value)
- $600 for three 60-minute prenatal massages and 20 prenatal yoga classes (a $1,800 value)
- Click to see the full schedule of prenatal yoga classes.
During each prenatal massage, expectant women rest on comfortable prenatal pillows that allow them to lie face-down on their bellies comfortably. Prenatal yoga involves breathing, stretching, and meditation exercises created specifically to reduce body stress in pregnant women.
Glamor Health Spa
Glamor Health Spa’s owner didn’t find relief from her scoliosis until she became a personal trainer. Learning how to strengthen her muscles and correct her posture ushered her into a pain-free life. Her clients also pitched in, motivating her to become a licensed massage therapist. Pairing her knowledge of anatomy and physiology with her massage experience, she now alleviates chronic discomfort and improves range of motion in others through therapies including hot-stone, prenatal, and oriental bar massage. Inside her spa, she also relaxes away lingering stress with facials and body treatments that set skin aglow and remove the dead cells covering its shine. Her waxing services leave skin so smooth you could eat off of it, and with flavored waxes in chocolate, green tea, kiwi, and strawberry, you might just be hungry enough to try. She also donates part of Glamor Health Spa's profits to various not-for-profit organizations.