Weary of being gobbled by their prehistoric foes, cavemen carved wheels out of rocks and attached them to their shoes in hopes of escaping the dreaded skateboarding tyrannosaurus. Embrace the innovation of survival with today’s Groupon to Glenwood Roller Rink. Choose from the following options:
- For $12, you get a roller-skating package for two (up to a $25 total value) that includes:
- Rink admission for two (a $14 value)
- Skate rental for two (a $5 value)
- Two hot dogs (a $3 value)
Two sodas (a $3 value)<p>
- For $23, you get a roller-skating package for four (up to a $50 total value) that includes:
- Rink admission for four (up to a $28 value)
- Skate rental for four (a $10 value)
- Four hot dogs (a $6 value)
Four sodas (a $6 value)<p>
- For $32, you get a roller-skating package for six (up to a $75 total value) that includes:
- Rink admission for six (up to a $42 value)
- Skate rental for six (a $15 value)
- Six hot dogs (a $9 value)
- Six sodas (a $9 value)<p>
These packages are valid Wednesday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., Thursday from 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., Saturday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. to 11 p.m., and Sunday from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Glenwood Roller Rink entices roller-walkers of all ages with dedicated skate times, allowing peers to slide around the glossy hardwood together. To the thumping beat of regular DJs, kids, adults, and disguised Greek deities roll in circles and burn furious calories on provided skates. During Thursday and Saturday Gospel Nights, families rejoice as soulful tunes uplift hearts and skates. Grown-ups espy the schedule themed adult-only nights, when DJ Spank and DJ Smooth keep jams blasting. Parents toting gaggles of kids teach the rules of the rink; friends and barbershop quartets speed along at ease and synchronize their Hokey Pokey routines. Between breathless laps, parties chat between bites of hot dogs and sips of soda in the snack bar.
Glenwood Roller Rink
As skaters glide across Glenwood Roller Rink’s polished hardwood, the lights flashing over their heads might as well belong to a time machine. That’s how convincingly the rink captures the essence of those carefree days when you first held hands in couples skate or landed your first flawless triple axel. A team of DJs keeps things festive throughout roller-skating sessions for all ages, pumping out upbeat tunes to fuel the nightly festivities. They wisely opt for a soundtrack tinged with soul on themed nights for adults.
69% of 29 customers recommend
“Its clean and a safe environment. The music is up to date”
“The young lady was very very nice and professional! ”
“Kids had fun”
656 Holbrook Rd.
Glenwood, Illinois 60423