For our earliest ancestors, exercising meant outrunning a lion until it reached the point of exhaustion, then bench-pressing its sleeping body. Build muscle using nonliving weights with this Groupon.
$49 for a Three-Month Gym Membership (Up to $225 Value)
- Sophisticated cardio and strength-training equipment
- Admission to all group-fitness classes
- Includes travel card, which grants up to 14 visits at each Gold's Gym around the world during three-month membership (not valid for use at LA locations)
- Amenities vary among locations but can include pool, whirlpool, steam and sauna rooms, tanning center, cardio movie theater, and pro shop with fashionable workout gear
- Membership is valid at the following 9 locations: Los Angeles, Hollywood, Culver City, North Hollywood, West Covina, Fullerton, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, or Valencia.
Since its 1965 founding in Venice Beach, California, Gold's Gym has dotted the globe with more than 600 locations where professional athletes and exercise newbies gather under the umbrella of personal strength. Nearly 3.5 million Gold's members chart and aim for their fitness peaks, perspiring beneath the gaze of certified personal trainers or pedaling beside peers at cycling sessions. In a diverse lineup of group classes, patrons strengthen cores with Pilates, finger-paint pictures of ninjas in martial arts, and amp up heart rates along to the pulsating soundtracks of Les Mills routines. Many Gold's Gym locations stockpile futuristic amenities, such as cardio machines with individual iPod docks and televisions that help keep patrons motivated.
It's clean and there's lots of equipment. The members here exercise hard and exercise gym etiquette.Cheryl K., Yelp, 4/21/13
I LOVE THIS GYM! I can't say enough at how happy I am going there.d x., Yelp, 8/9/12
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great place…clean, friendly, not too crowded, great equipment and instructors.”
“really enjoyed the 30 day tral nice clean enviorment great equipment and nice staff... the only complaint it that they open at 7am on weekends”
“Clean, high energy, no one bothers you, folks are thoughtful of their use of equipment !!”
Downtown Los Angeles
735 S. Figueroa St.
Los Angeles, California 90017
1016 Cole Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90038
6000 Sepulveda Boulevard
Culver City, California 90230