Mark Twain once called golf a good walk spoiled, due to the then-popular misconception that if you left a beautiful golf course out in the sun, it would fester and burst. Chip away at his ignorance with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for one round of golf for two with replay and two large buckets of range balls ($140 value)
- $99 for one round of golf for four with replay and four large buckets of range balls ($280 value)
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club's fairways could rightly be called oases—and not just for their radiant, dreamy green hue. For players having trouble keeping their tee shots on the straight-and-narrow, they also represent relief from the diverse array of natural hardships that lie just outside their borders. On the front nine, wayward golf balls frequently get ensnared by native wetlands, or, if they're really off-course, lost among the oak and cypress trees. On the back nine, the famous dunes rear their sandy heads. The lush Bermuda grass fairways arc over broad sweeps of arid wasteland, spelling trouble for players who prone to diving into water mirages.
After triumphantly plucking their golf balls out of the 18th cups, players can head to Kenzie's Restaurant and Lounge for drinks and lunch on the outdoor terrace. They might also check out the pro shop and its selection of gear and apparel, convenient for players whose on-course side bets have left them in need of a shirt.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 7,012 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 73 from the back tees
- Course slope of 131 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole
- View the scorecard