Golf is considered a gentleman's game due to its emphasis on proper etiquette, color-coordinated outfits, and the removal of all brass knuckles before competition. Suit up for sportsmanship with this Groupon.
$24 for Golf for One (Up to $54 Total Value)
- 18-hole round of golf, including cart rental (up to a $50 value)
- Medium bucket of driving-range balls (a $4 value)
Eagle Crest Golf Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day, and the course offers discounted rates for Nevada residents.
Eagle Crest Golf Club
Designed by World Golf Hall of Famer Billy Casper and course-planning guru Greg Nash, Eagle Crest Golf Club's 18-hole, 4,067-yard executive course offers scenic city views from some of Las Vegas's highest points. The par 60 layout fluctuates in elevation as it cozies up to an amber mountainside, demanding confident club selection and a passing capacity for Bavarian yodeling. Throughout the round, 12 par 3s reward pin-high iron shots, while 4 par 4s allow players to unleash aggression with flush drives. Rounds conclude at the straightaway, 370-yard, par 4 18th hole, where the fairway plummets 40 feet into a large, bunker-fortified green that lets you punch it if it flinches in anticipation of a craterous ball mark.
Course at a Glance:
- Designed by Billy Casper and Greg Nash
- 18-hole, par 60 executive course
- Length of 4,067 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 60.6 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 95 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options
2203 Thomas W. Ryan Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89134Get Directions