The holiday stress of unwrapping presents, counting down from 10, and carefully avoiding awkward mistletoe encounters can leave even the most capable body in need of some intense pampering. Today’s Groupon rewards you with a 60-minute massage of your choice at Grace Massage & Bodyworks for $36.
Let your mind and body kick off their clogs and relax in a peaceful environment located off the bustle of Winchester Boulevard. Grace Massage’s therapists have more than seven years and 730 hours of massage experience logged into their dextrous fingers and palms, so you won't have to worry about them getting confused and accidentally massaging their own backs. Choose between seven sigh-worthy massages:
- Swedish: The most popular type of massage. Melt your muscles like beeswax, erase tension, improve blood flow, and awaken the lymphatic system.
- Deep Tissue: Give your body a break and surrender to an hour of deliberate strokes and direct muscle-grain pressure.
- Acupressure or Shiatsu: A needle-less way to reap the benefits of Chinese acupuncture by awakening the body’s energy meridians.
- Reflexology: The average person takes 3,000 to 5,000 steps a day. De-stress your soles with this foot-focused treatment designed to ease pain and encourage relaxation.
- Thai Medical or Japanese Hot-Stone Therapy: Welcome a little international wisdom into sore muscles with ancient Thai practices or the pressing power of smooth, heated mineral deposits.
If one of these seven treatments in one of Grace Massage's five treatment rooms isn’t enough to work out the kinks, you’ll have to resort to the divine rolling pin, which no one should have to endure. 2010 promises a lot of work, DVR mishaps, buffalo stampedes, and other sources of stress, so you might want to buy two Groupons for yourself.
MerchantCirclers give Grace Massage & Bodyworks five stars:
- Top notch massage. Strong hands, friendly massage therapist, and great service. Although I normally get massage just to relax after work, this massage was just more than I was expecting. My body feels great, and the sensation of it lasted over a week – Walter Packard
- Danna is a wonderful massage therapist. When I first met her, I didn't think that she would be as strong and she was. She is very intelligent and caring, as well as very skilled at her craft. I don't think I have ever had a better massage – Ray