Catchy songs often have a blazing guitar riff, a sing-along chorus, and subliminal messages about getting out of your small town. Get hooked with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for two adult tickets (a $25.90 value)
- $25 for an Emerging Artist membership for one adult (a $50 value)
- $45 for an Opening Act membership for two adults and up to four children aged 6–17 (a $90 value)<p>
Both memberships include:
- Free admission for one year
- Preferred ticketing to museum-hosted programs, events, and performances
- Invitations to member-only events, previews, and shopping specials
- Subscription to members-exclusive e-zine, On The Record
- 10% discount in the museum store
- Personalized membership card
- Commemorative art piece commissioned by the GRAMMY Museum<p>
The GRAMMY Museum aims to immerse guests in a historic and melodic experience with four floors devoted to American music. The 30,000-square-foot museum celebrates the American musical tradition with concerts, lectures, and exhibits on genres ranging from classical and jazz to rock and hip-hop. The Clive Davis Theater sits at the center of the museum, ready and waiting for the gold-plated performances of tiny GRAMMY trophy orchestras. In the interactive exhibit space, visitors can peer into musical time capsules with stage outfits that once belonged to Ray Charles, Sam Cooke, and Stevie Ray Vaughan.
94% of 1,213 customers recommend
“price is great, location is awesome, exhibits wonderful, and some of the interaction exhibits and the musical instruments you can play are so cool. also the main...”
“price is great, location is awesome, exhibits wonderful, and some of the interaction exhibits and the musical instruments you can play are so cool. also the main elevator has the best blue lighting.....”
“Really great price! Perfect for people who love music and history :)”
“Go early and allocate enough time to check out all of the interesting interactive features available. A music lover's dream attraction.”
800 W Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90015