Catchy songs often have a blazing guitar riff, a sing-along chorus, and subliminal messages about getting out of your small town. Get hooked with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $13.25 for two adult tickets (up to a $25.90 value)
- $24.25 for two adult tickets and two tickets for children aged 6–17 (up to a $47.80 value). Children 5 and younger are admitted for free.
- $32 for an Emerging Artist membership for one adult (a $60 value)
- $49.50 for a Debut membership for two adults (a $90 value)
- $54 for an Opening Act membership for two adults and up to four children aged 6–17 (a $100 value)
All memberships include:
- Free admission for one year from redemption
- Preferred ticketing to museum-hosted programs, events, and performances
- Invitations to member-only events, previews, and shopping specials
- Subscription to members-exclusive e-zine, On The Record
- 10% discount in the museum store
- Personalized membership card
The GRAMMY Museum aims to immerse guests in a historic and melodic experience with four floors devoted to American music. The 30,000-square-foot museum celebrates the American musical tradition with concerts, lectures, and exhibits on genres ranging from classical and jazz to rock and hip-hop. The Clive Davis Theater sits at the center of the museum, ready and waiting for the gold-plated performances of tiny GRAMMY trophy orchestras. In the interactive exhibit space, visitors can peer into musical time capsules with stage outfits that once belonged to Ray Charles, Sam Cooke, and Stevie Ray Vaughan.
One of the best museums I have ever been to! Ever changing displays and really cool interactive exhibits. I learned a lot here and had a great time.Roy S., Yelp, 11/12/11
They always have great multimedia and new exhibits that are entertaining and educational.Daniel V., Yelp, 1/25/12
Tips from Groupon Customers
“price is great, location is awesome, exhibits wonderful, and some of the interaction exhibits and the musical instruments you can play are so cool. also the main...”
“price is great, location is awesome, exhibits wonderful, and some of the interaction exhibits and the musical instruments you can play are so cool. also the main elevator has the best blue lighting.....”
“Really great price! Perfect for people who love music and history :)”
“Go early and allocate enough time to check out all of the interesting interactive features available. A music lover's dream attraction.”
Downtown Los Angeles
800 W Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, California 90015