- Ticket package for two to see Masters of Magic
- When: Valid only for Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday shows through August 10.
- Where: Grand Sierra Resort
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Click here to view the show calendar
- $50 for two tickets and a $50 dining credit, valid at Charlie Palmer's and Briscola (up to $90 value)
- $40 for two tickets and two buffet meals at Elements (up to $80 value)
Masters of Magic
In Grand Sierra's Masters of Magic series, internationally renowned magicians foster distrust between audience members and their eyes. Co-headlining the evening is Mandrake d'Or–winner David Goldrake, a dramatic and mystical illusionist who seemingly controls all aspects of the physical world. With a sweep of his hand he can levitate a beautiful assistant, light a paper rose on fire and pull the real thing out of its ashes, and bring a chalk drawing to life. He's gotten some major attention, as well—Uri Geller called him "a master of mind control," Siegfried and Roy declared him "perfect," and Sacha Baron Coen said, "You're a dead man!"
Joining Goldrake is Pittsburgh native Michael Grandenetti, whose style tends more towards the bold and daring. Leading audience members down garden-path illusions with a mischievous wink, he isn't afraid to put himself in harm's way. Featured on NBC's The World's Most Dangerous Magic II and CW's Masters of Illusion, Grandenetti might hover up the edge of a sword or literally step right into a solid brick wall.
95% of 64 customers recommend
“a great resort.”
“GREAT PLACE, GOOD FOOD”
“The hotel rooms are great, and I can tell you as a local this is the best venue in town for music and shows. I highly recommend it. If you plan on getting dinner and...”
“The hotel rooms are great, and I can tell you as a local this is the best venue in town for music and shows. I highly recommend it. If you plan on getting dinner and going pick up your ticket at the will call booth get there early. ”
Grand Sierra Resort
2500 E 2nd St.
Reno, Nevada 89595