Without lasers, people would have to rely on such archaic hair-removal methods as using a straight razor or condemning each hair to death by tiny guillotine. Off with your hairs with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $75 for four laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-small area (up to a $475 value each; up to a $625 total value)
- $99 for four laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $600 value each; up to a $750 total value)
- $149 for four laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to an $885 value each; up to a $1,035 total value)
- $249 for four laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (up to a $1,225 value each; up to a $1,375 total value)
- $349 for four laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-large area (up to a $3,050 value each; up to a $3,200 total value)
- $989 for one year of unlimited laser hair removal for the whole body (up to a $6,000 total value)
Each option also includes a skin consultation (a $150 value), as well as complimentary numbing gel to ensure a comfortable experience. See a list of valid treatment areas.
Grandview Aesthetic Center
The team at Grandview Aesthetic Center, led by dermatology specialist Dr. Rakesh Nanda, analyzes skin with high-resolution digital images and UV photography. However, skin analysis is not one of the center’s services—it is part of the complimentary consultation process that precedes each service, ensuring proper care for each unique complexion. The registered nurses and licensed aestheticians actually treat skin with an array of laser treatments; the therapeutic beams can firm skin, minimize acne and scars, or permanently reduce unwanted hair growth more effectively than depriving the hair of milk. They also brighten skin with microdermabrasions, darken it with spray tanning, and smooth it with body wraps. Botox injections and lash-lengthening Latisse treatments round out the center’s selection.