Without lasers, people would have to rely on such archaic hair-removal methods as using a straight razor or condemning each hair to death by tiny guillotine. Off with your hairs with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $75 for four laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-small area (up to a $475 value each; up to a $625 total value)
- $99 for four laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $600 value each; up to a $750 total value)
- $149 for four laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to an $885 value each; up to a $1,035 total value)
- $249 for four laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (up to a $1,225 value each; up to a $1,375 total value)
- $349 for four laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-large area (up to a $3,050 value each; up to a $3,200 total value)
Each option also includes a skin consultation (a $150 value), as well as a complementary numbing gel to ensure a comfortable experience.
Grandview Aesthetic Center
The team at Grandview Aesthetic Center, led by dermatology specialist Dr. Rakesh Nanda, analyzes skin with high-resolution digital images and UV photography. However, skin analysis is not one of the center’s services—it is part of the complimentary consultation process that precedes each service, ensuring proper care for each unique complexion. The registered nurses and licensed aestheticians actually treat skin with an array of laser treatments; the therapeutic beams can firm skin, minimize acne and scars, or permanently reduce unwanted hair growth more effectively than depriving the hair of milk. Four different hair-removal lasers are available, and all skin types can be safely treated. They also brighten skin with microdermabrasions, darken it with spray tanning, and smooth it with body wraps. Botox injections and lash-lengthening Latisse treatments round out the center’s selection. All devices used are FDA-cleared and employ the some of the latest technology in the industry.
73% of 585 customers recommend
“My daugther and I went to Grandview Aesthetic to have a mom/daughter mani pedi. We had a great experience from the moment we walked in. We were offered...”
“My daugther and I went to Grandview Aesthetic to have a mom/daughter mani pedi. We had a great experience from the moment we walked in. We were offered water/coffee/tea, then were immeditately moved into our room. We each had a girl who was working with us and they were both very friendly and professional. We talked and laughed the whole time. They did a great job on our services and we will be returning again! Thank you! :)”
“This wasn't the best Mani/pedi I've received, but it is a decent establishment that offers a wide variety of services. Worth it with a coupon or discount.”
“Very nice place. Staff very friendly! Great service as well.”