Nothing compares to nature's beauty, except maybe nature's intellect and sense of humor. Take it all in with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $179 for an eight-hour Once Upon a Tide tour for two, with transportation, lunch, tour guide, and kayak rental ($300 value)
- $119 for an eight-hour Bird's Eye View tour for two, with transportation, lunch, and tour guide ($220 value)
- $119 for an eight-hour South Shore At Our Door tour for two, with transportation, lunch, and tour guide ($220 value)
- $539 for a four-day Cape Breton Chronicles tour for two, with transportation, accommodations, guide, maps, National Park fees, and lunch on the first day ($910 value)
- $119 for an eight-hour Down by the Bay tour for two, with transportation, lunch, and tour guide ($220 value)
Depending on your choice of tour, which begin at a pick-up point of your choice within Downtown Halifax city limits, you might kayak and hike through St. Margaret's Bay and Polly's Cove, scale the heights above the Bay of Fundy, explore the quaint environs of Lunenburg, or hunt for seashells and precious rocks before the world's highest tides come rushing back in. The four-day Cape Breton Chronicles tour offers a breathtaking perspective of its scenic island via kayaking, whale watching, and hiking.
Great E.A.R.T.H. Expeditions
Coastal mountains. White sand beaches. Secluded coves. Red sandstone cliffs. Towers of volcanic basalt that vanish beneath the world's highest tides. Nova Scotia's diverse landscape is its own thunderous epic, with vistas unspoiled by humans or squirrels with builder's permits. And wherever Great E.A.R.T.H. Expeditions takes its groups of visitors within this landscape, the intent is always the same—to give them an experience that "reaches the heart."
Ryan Barry has been exploring Nova Scotia for years, bringing back few souvenirs beyond the inspiration for his next blog post, and turning his passion for Nova Scotia and its nature into a business. By leaving the lightest carbon footprint possible—often just literal human footprints, or the wake of a kayak's paddle—he and his team are able to guide adventurers to places unreachable by less environmental methods, such as gas-belching motorboats or riding a polar bear like a horse. The guides provide insights into the region's history and aboriginal folklore along the way, but it's ultimately the land and its colorful wildlife that fulfills Great E.A.R.T.H. Expeditions' motto.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“The guide was lovely and the ride very nice”
“One of the best trips that I'd ever gone on. Ryan is truly passionate about what he does and this is reflected in the quality of the trip. He is very flexible with...”
“One of the best trips that I'd ever gone on. Ryan is truly passionate about what he does and this is reflected in the quality of the trip. He is very flexible with the itinerary depending on the group. I can't say enough good things about these guys!”