Nostalgia bathes everything in shades of gold, which is why many financial advisors suggest investing in discarded love letters and fondly remembered bureaus. Envision a richer past with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $5 for a two-day admission for one (up to a $10 value)
- $9 for a two-day admission for two (up to a $20 value)
- Held at the York Expo Center
- Friday, November 1 at 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Saturday, November 2 at 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
Greater York Antique Show
Running since 1968, Greater York Antique Show's events carry almost as much history as the pieces of Americana they display. Collectors from more than a dozen states, and even as far as Portugal, set up stalls filled with nostalgic items. Furniture, folk art, and paintings imbue go on display, ready to bring a comforting, old-time charm to their new homes. There are even hand-crafted quilts for sale to remind us of the Depression-era practice of sewing all of your money into one big sheet for safekeeping.