Mediterranean restaurants adhere closely to tradition, thanks to the generations of poets who memorized and recited takeout menus in public squares. Enjoy an oral tradition with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$25 for Greek meal for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $48.35 value
$29 for Greek meal for two, valid any day (up to $48.35 value)
The meal for two includes:
- Two bowls of soup (a $10.50 value)
- One appetizer, not including octopus (up to a $11.95 value)
- Two entree salads, burgers, or sandwiches (up to a $25.90 value)
$48 for Greek meal for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $96.70 value)
$55 for Greek meal for four, valid any day (up to $96.70 value)
The meal for four includes:
- Four bowls of soup (a $21 value)
- Two appetizers, not including octopus (up to a $23.90 value)
- Four entree salads, burgers, or sandwiches (up to a $51.80 value)
The Greek Grill of Huntington
The Greek Grill of Huntington has been part of that community for nearly 10 years, but Long Island isn't the first island the restaurant has called home. The eatery was originally located in Cyprus, just miles from Greece and Lebanon in the eastern part of the Mediterranean Sea. And though it moved more than 5,000 miles away, the Greek Grill still uses all the same from-scratch recipes, serving generous portions of traditional dishes such as spanakopita, chicken souvlaki, and marinated lamb chops. There's gyros, of course, which are complemented by casual American eats such as all-beef burgers topped with bacon and cheese.