Organic vegetables are grown without the use of pesticides, as they naturally repel pests by repeating everything they say in a singsong voice. Savor the taste of these wonder foods with today's Groupon.
For $7, you get $15 worth of organic fare, such as:
- Chipotle-turkey sandwich with cheddar cheese, red onions, and chipotle mayo ($6.99)
- Cranberry-pecan chicken salad with romaine, cranberries, and italian dressing ($9.99)
- Elk and ostrich burgers (starting at $9.99)
- Veggie sandwich with feta, cucumbers, hummus, and onions ($6.99)
- Cookies 'n' cream ice cream ($2.99)
- See the full menu
Chefs at Green Restaurant assemble flavorful sandwiches, salads, and entrees from organic meats, fruits, and vegetables. The meat and produce is grown on sustainable farms, without pesticides, growth hormones, or unhealthy antibiotics. It boasts a higher average level of antioxidants and vitamins than typical produce or Matchbox cars. The chefs' commitment to cooking good-for-the-body food is also evidenced by their careful preparation of gluten-free meals.