Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for 18 holes of golf for two including cart rental and two small buckets of range balls (up to a $68 value)
- $65 for 18 holes of golf for four including cart rental and four small buckets of range balls (up to a $136 value)
Greentree Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Greentree Golf Club
Sculpted through a quaint, quiet 300-acre plot, Greentree Golf Club garnishes the hills of Warren County with nine holes that yield a tranquil golfing experience. Jodi Kinney, one of just six female golf-course architects in the nation, designed the course in 1999 and made it approachable for golfers of all skill levels by incorporating four sets of tees. To score anywhere near the par of 36, players must steer their shots down tunnels of bluegrass fairways cleaved between the outstretched limbs of towering trees. After reaching the bent-grass greens, players can putt confidently knowing they avoided the quicksand bunkers. On the scenic layout, players may encounter deer frolicking in the pastures or counting mulligans on their antlers.
Course at a Glance:
- Nine-hole, par 36 course
- Total length of 3,403 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 36.5 from the back tees
- Course slope of 135 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
“My son used bit with his cousin...they had a fantastic day and said the staff was great!”
“The bunkers were a little grassy, but overall the course was well maintained.”