Choose Between Two Options
$45 for an Italian dinner for two (up to a $95.13 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $19.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $47 value)
- Two glasses of wine or sangria (up to a $19 value)
- One dessert (up to an $8 value)
$90 for an Italian dinner for four (up to a $190.26 value)
- Two appetizer (up to a $39.90 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $95 value)
- Four glasses of wine or sangria (up to a $38 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $16 value)
See the menus.
At Groppelo's restaurant, families and friends dine upon feasts of homemade pastas, thin-crust pizzas, and grilled steak, all paired with sangria, prosecco, and a host of elegant Italian wines. A chalkboard announces the daily specials of delicate halibut fillets, lamb shanks, or savory roasted chicken. Diners enjoy the smorgasbord of Italian cuisine against a backdrop of live performances of flamenco music and dance.