What You Get
- $19 for an EC-B130 AM/FM Clock Radio with Time and Weather Butler and Wireless Outdoor Weather Sensor from The Sharper Image (a $49.99 value).
- Shipping is an additional $5.95.
To get this deal, use the buy button at the top of the page.
The Sharper Image's stylish EC-B130 AM/FM Clock Radio nudges sleepers awake with a built-in “butler” that announces the date, time, market price of friendship, and outdoor temperature each morning. Twin 3-inch speakers rouse somnolent owners with radio hits or personal playlists piped into the device via the audio-in port. The display’s large, bright font is easy to read in any darkened room, ensuring that all sleep walks to work remain pleasant and punctual.
- Stylish design
- Large, bright display face
- Announces date, time, and outdoor temperature
- Twin 3-inch speakers for louder breakfasts in bed
- Audio-in port for playing music from other devices
- Automatic reset after power failure
- Click here for more information
How to Get Your Goods
Purchase your Groupon using the buy button at the top of the page.
Locate your redemption code, which differs from the Groupon number and can be found in the center of the voucher. The voucher is viewable in the mobile app or by going to My Groupons and clicking the print link.
Visit the redemption page and select 'Add to Cart.'
In the shopping cart, enter the redemption code located in the center of your Groupon into the 'Coupon Code' field and then select 'Apply Coupon' and proceed through checkout.
Sharper Image is the mothership of cool gadgetry, stocking all manner of electronic and modern doodads. Almost no facet of daily life is untouched by the store's stock: from sleeping to eating, relaxing to working, indoors to outdoors, there's a product to make any activity easier or more fun. White-noise alarm clocks wake owners in the morning, but not before lulling them to sleep with clear, oceanic sounds. Digital barbecue forks test the internal temperature of grilled meats, and motion-activated desk lights give workers an illuminated runway for their paper airplanes.