Without exercise, children will never build the strength to cut their own sandwich crusts or tear geometry books in half with their bare hands. Foster childhood vigor with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for five gymnastics classes for kids aged 6 and younger (a $93.75 value)
- $49 for five gymnastics classes for kids aged 7 and older (a $118.75 value)
- $29 for three classes for kids aged 6 and younger (a $66.25 value)
- $39 for three classes for kids aged 7 and older (a $81.25 value)
All options include the one-time registration fee. The 6-and-younger options are valid for the following classes:
- 45-minute MiniGym (for kids aged walking to 36 months; parent-assisted)
- 45-minute KinderGym (for kids aged 3–5)
- 45-minute JuniorGym (for kids aged 5–6)
The 7-and-older options are valid for the following classes:
- One-hour Level 1 beginning gymnastics or trampoline (for kids aged 7–8)
- One-hour Level 2 beginning gymnastics or trampoline (for kids aged 9–12)
Gymnastics Learning Center
Gymnastics Learning Center's experienced instructors engage energized tots with an array of challenging athletic activities that aid children in motor- and social-skill development. KinderGym, JuniorGym, and parent-assisted MiniGym courses teach tots younger than age 6 the fundamentals of muscular movement and how to finally earn their cat's respect. Sixty-minute beginning gymnastics or trampoline classes imbue older pupils with stretching and bouncing basics, and 90-minute intermediate gymnastics or trampoline courses explore more advanced balancing and bounding techniques. Small class sizes ensure that enthusiastic staff can safely escort whippersnappers as they navigate beams, spring from vaults, dangle from rings, or employ the silent treatment on disobedient pommel horses. Customers should check Gymnastics Learning Center's schedule to determine the most appropriate class time and fit.