Dining out leaves you with a full stomach, fond memories, and pockets full of restaurant smell to take home to your kids. Enjoy appetizing aromas with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a 10-course teppanyaki meal for two (a $142.10 total value)
- $109 for a 10-course teppanyaki meal for four (a $284.20 total value)
Each pair will receive the following:
- Two seasonal-greens salads (a $3 value)
- Two lobster miso soups (a $7 value)
- One whole Atlantic lobster to share (a $48 value)
- One portion of foie gras to share (an $18 value)
- Six prawns (a $9.75 value)
- One AAA beef tenderloin to share (a $12.50 value)
- Six pieces of thinly sliced ribeye to share (a $14.40 value)
- Two portions of beef fried rice (a $7 value)
- Two portions of deluxe fried vegetables with enoki mushrooms (a $15.45 value)
- Two gelatos (a $7 value)
Meals are prepared before diners at a traditional, stainless-steel teppanyaki grill.
Gyu King Teppanyaki
Gyu King Teppanyaki's seasoned chefs tap into a rich 200-year-old tradition with their stir-fry-slinging teppanyaki technique. Chefs sear, simmer, and slice main dishes on an expansive steel teppan grill that can seat up to 20 diners around its perimeter to watch shrimp execute backflips and chicken glide through a ballroom waltz at the hands of each talented chef.
Seafood, game, and vegetables cook one at a time at a leisurely pace while peppered with only basic seasonings such as soy sauce and vinegar, fostering a relaxed communal atmosphere among the audience of diners. Guests dine and enjoy the show ensconced in red walls, recessed lighting, and modern Japanese decor, free from the anti-open-flame regulations of traditional theatrical performances.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Try the saki cocktail. :-)”
“Good food good service”
“Good food and good service”
755 Burrard Street
ENTRANCE LOCATED ON ALBERNI STREET ACROSS FROM TIFFANY #219
Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 1X5