Smooth jazz is the sound of sophistication, unlike rough jazz, which is the sound of Louis Armstrong blasting chili out of his trumpet. Lend your ear to upscale scales with this Groupon.
Choose from Two Options
$59 for Sunday brunch for two, with live jazz (a $90 value)
- Two appetizers such as truffled mac ‘n’ cheese
- Two entrees such as bourbon french toast or shrimp tacos
- Two bottomless mimosas
- Two breakfast pastries<p>
$129 for Valentine’s Day dinner for two, with live jazz (a $190 value)
- Two dishes of smoked halibut
- Two first-course dishes such as a baby-arugula salad
- Two second-course dishes such as butternut-squash soup with goat cheese
- Two third-course dishes such as crispy duck breast with figs and bacon confit
- Two chef’s-choice desserts<p>
While live jazz music floods the dining room, guests pick dishes from their meal’s individual prix-fixe menu (linked in each option above).<p>
Punctuating the elegant ivory of the dining room's tablecloths and padded booths is a bright-red curtain. This drapery lines the stage where musicians at H.O.M.E. weave elaborate jazz melodies every single day. The live music mingles with aromas of dinners and Sunday brunches strewn with upscale ingredients such as truffles, organic veggies, slow-braised rabbit, and maine lobster. A wide variety of bands, solo artists, and bionic human-phonograph hybrids cycle across the stage at H.O.M.E., but the kitchen is always piloted by Executive Chef Shawn Davis, whose colorful creations feature nests of violet-streaked green sprouts, drizzles of vibrant sauces, beds of luminous gold caviar, and thin fillets of strawberry.
“IT'S A GREAT SPOT W/ BEAUTIFUL DECOR, A VERY ATTENTIVE STAFF, AND GOOD MUSIC”
“The music was great, food was delicious, service was fast & friendly & I plan to return.”
“I wish they still had the crab cakes at brunch and I would love to see what the dinner service is like. ”
430 N Camden Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210