In addition to warming our brains and framing our faces, hair also provides the only concrete evidence of the existence of wind. Maintain your breeze detectors with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $49 for a shampoo, deep conditioning, cut, style, and relaxer (a $125 value)
- $99 for a shampoo, deep conditioning, cut, style, and sew-in weave extensions (a $215 value)
- $79 for a shampoo, deep conditioning, cut, blow dry style, and full highlights (a $185 value)
- $69 for a deep conditioning, cut, blow dry style, and either color or partial highlights (a $140 value)
- $32 for a shampoo, deep conditioning, cut, and style (a $65 value)
Hair is Artistry Too
Chenita Dickerson is an artist in many forms. An aspiring cartoon artist and book illustrator, she has displayed her work in magazine pages, art galleries, and on stage. As a licensed cosmetologist, she’s also displayed her skills on the heads of happy clients.
At Hair is Artistry Too, Chenita trades in her paint brushes and pencils for scissors and blow dryers. She removes split ends and adds ombre color or full foil highlights to craft exciting new looks when you’re tired of your hair or have to help an action hero tell you apart from a clone. She can also sew in hair extensions or glue in a quick weave to add fullness and length to hair.
Aside from beautifying clients, Chenita uses her art for other good by selling art through Autism Artistry and donating some of her proceeds to the Nathaniel’s Hope charity for kids with special needs.