Although cellulite may sound like free spreadsheet software, it's actually a type of subcutaneous fat with few business applications. Get in the business of looking good with this Groupon.
Choose from Nine Options
One Venus Freeze Treatment
- $139 for a small area ($350 value)
- $125 for the upper arms ($250 value)
- $149 for a large area ($300 value)
Three Venus Freeze Treatments
- $249 for a small area ($1,050 value)
- $299 for the upper arms ($750 value)
- $359 for a large area ($900 value)
Five Venus Freeze Treatments
- $399 for a small area ($1,750 value)
- $425 for the upper arms ($1,250 value)
- $579 for a large area ($1,500 value)
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Halo Aesthetics at St. Michael’s
Under the guidance of Drs. John and Louis Michaelos, Halo Aesthetics' spa team administers a wide range of cosmetic treatments for the skin and body. Lasers are used for several services, including skin resurfacing, hair removal, and acne therapy. Botox is also a multipurpose remedy here, effective against both facial wrinkles and hyperhidrosis. One of their most popular services is Venus Freeze, which is a technology that can help tighten skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite in anyone but snowmen.
1030 West Bay Drive
Largo, Florida 33770