Being served by a good waiter makes you feel important, much like hearing people talk about something you did over a grocery store's intercom. Get what's coming to you with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a three-course prix-fixe meal for two ($85.50 value)
- $89 for a three-course prix-fixe meal for four ($171 value)
The three-course meal includes coffee and tea, as well as the following for each person:
Choice of starter:
- Terrine maison with cornichon, grainy dijon and crostini
- Organic green salad with grainy dijon vinaigrette
- Caesar salad with roasted garlic dressing and parmesan reggiano cheese
Choice of entree:
- Certified Angus beef sirloin au poivre with brandy peppercream sauce
- Wild BC salmon with lemon chive beurre blanc
- Seared chicken breast with sherry mushroom sauce
Choice of dessert:
- Vanilla bean crème brûlée
- Coffee cream-filled chocolate éclair with salted caramel gelato
- Belgian chocolate mousse
Hamilton Street Grill
Although the quaint streets of Yaletown emanate the vibe of unhurried contentment, the kitchen in Hamilton Street Grill is hustling and bustling under the direction of owner and head chef Neil Wyles. He helms a skilled kitchen crew as they dart about the kitchen, whipping up a menu of certified Angus-beef steaks, fresh BC seafood dishes, and the house-ground char-grilled burgers that have won praise from Vancouver magazine. The dining room, which reflects the slower pace of the shop-lined street outside, boasts cushy booths, rich oak accents, and exposed yellow brick reminiscent of industrial warehouses and Oz’s municipal trucking route.
1009 Hamilton St.
Vancouver, British Columbia V6B2W7