If humans are mostly made of water, and fish traditionally inhabit water, fish should naturally occur in the human body. Fix this gap in nature's logic with this Groupon.
$22 for a Five-Course Sushi Meal for Two ($45.50 Value)
- One tataki salad with seared toro or tuna (a $7.50 value)
- 12-piece order of fried pork gyoza dumplings (a $9.90 value)
- One 6-piece california roll (a $3.25 value)
- One feux d'artifice roll (a $12.95 value)
- Two small orders of vegetable udon (a $5.95 value each)
The feux d'artifice sushi roll combines prawn tempura, barbecue salmon, avocado, and cream cheese in a seaweed wrap that's topped with the chef's house sauce. Patrons can upgrade the veggie udon to chicken or beef for $1 each.
At Hanafubuki Sushi, chefs create sushi rolls with all the aesthetic beauty of artwork but without the dull taste of dried paint. Canucks rolls burst with smoked salmon and avocado, and the Hanafubuki roll comes filled with prawns and spicy tuna and topped with a house sauce and coconut flakes. The eatery also serves up classic Japanese entrees that range from udon noodles to rice bowls with chicken, beef, or barbecue salmon.
102-1610 Robson Street
Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1C7