Choose from Four Options
$30 for a pizzeria meal for two, valid on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $65.91 total value)
$30 for a pizzeria meal for two, valid on Friday or Saturday (up to a $65.91 total value)
- One shared appetizer (up to a $9.99 value)
- Two 10-inch Chicago-style pizzas, 9-inch New York-style pizzas, pastas, risottos, grinders, or entree salads (up to a $45.92 value)
- Two glasses of house wine or non-alcoholic drinks (up to a $10 value)
$58 for a pizzeria meal for four, valid on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $131.82 total value)
$58 for a pizzeria meal for four, valid on Friday or Saturday (up to a $131.82 total value)
- Two shared appetizers (up to a $19.98 value)
- Four of the above entrees (Up to a $91.84 value)
- Four glasses of house wine or non-alcoholic drinks (up to a $20 value)
Handsome Hobo Pizzeria is closed on Labor Day.
Handsome Hobo Pizzeria
At Handsome Hobo Pizzeria, the chefs put a local American twist on classic Italian cuisine. In the kitchen, they toss risottos with vegetables and seafood, and pastas with meats and sauce. They also prepare both Chicago-style deep-dish and New York-style thin-crust pizzas. At the bar, 16 wines pour from a refrigerated tap. The aromas of herbs and spices waft through an eclectic space created by interior designer and HGTV Star finalist Tylor Devereaux, conjuring an atmosphere that seems to fit the restaurant's name. Seats gather on the outside rims of striped banquettes, and against a brass-topped table curved around an open fire pit. The restaurant's walls, some painted and others covered with reclaimed wood, are hung with everything from vintage signs to typewriters.