Cuba is one of the most elusive Caribbean nations, as evidenced by its ever-changing coordinates and haunting absence from the Beach Boys’ Kokomo. Bite into mystery with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$18 for a three-course Cuban dinner for two (up to a $36.30 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $4.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $13.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $3.45 value) <p>
$36 for a three-course Cuban dinner for four (up to a $72.60 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $4.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $13.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $3.45 value) <p>
See the menu.
Havana Grill dishes out authentic Cuban food such as crispy yuca fritas, roasted-pork sandwiches, and creamy tres leches cake as well as sangria and mojitos, which are made from scratch. Priding themselves on their family-friendly vibe, they host events on their heated outdoor patio that are good for all ages, including karaoke and Zumba fitness classes. They also host salsa-dancing sessions and were voted one of the Triangle’s best places to salsa dance by Independent Weekly readers.