Well-rounded golfers must master a variety of skills, including driving, reverse-putting, and suppressing the part of the brain that associates high scores with victory. Chip away at preconceived notions with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$52 for a golf outing for two (up to a $101 total value)
- Nine holes of golf for two (up to a $48 value)
- Cart rental for two (a $14 value)
- Two buckets of 35 range balls (a $10 value)
- Two golf balls with club logos (a $4 value)
- Lunch for two (a $25 value) at the club's outdoor patio. Lunch options include cheeseburgers, chicken sandwiches, and hot dogs, served with fries or potato chips and a 16-ounce Sierra Nevada or Bud Light draft beer or fountain drink.
$102 for a golf outing for four (up to a $202 total value)
- Nine holes of golf for four (up to a $96 value)
- Cart rental for four (a $28 value)
- Four buckets of 35 range balls (a $20 value)
- Four golf balls with club logos (an $8 value)
- Lunch for four (a $50 value). See the first option for lunch choices.
Healdsburg Golf Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Healdsburg Golf Club
Healdsburg Golf Club carves through Wine Country, loping over undulating terrain marked by mature fir trees and views of Dry Creek Valley. Before taking the course, limber up on the all-weather driving range, with 18 stalls spread over three tiers that allow golfers to smack 300-yard drives or attempt to sink a two-story practice putt. The nine-hole course wraps well-manicured fairways around doglegs and surrounds greens with an entourage of bunkers and rolling mounds. Though suited for beginners, the course is a test for players of abilities, challenging golfers to hit a variety of shots, from long drives down par 5s to bicycle kicks past the goalkeeper on the eighth green. Golfers can relax after their rounds with a relaxing meal at the club’s bar and outdoor patio. The elevated patio overlooks the course as it fades into a sea of trees, misty mountains lining the horizon, and a wormhole leading to a secret nine-hole course on the moon.
Course at a Glance
- Nine-hole, par 35 layout
- Three sets of tees
- Length of 2,622 yards from farthest tees
- Course rating of 65.4 from farthest tees
- Slope rating of 114 from farthest tees