$48 for a pantry makeover (a $97 value), where you may learn:
- How to read a nutrition label
- The simplicity and meaning of traffic-light eating
- What foods you may want to consider phasing out of your pantry
- Insightful food-preparation and shopping tips
- What foods are on Dr. Sears’s Dirty Dozen list <p>
Working to not only help clients redesign the way they think about and eat food, the health coaches of HealthFoodGeeks work to make the transition to a more-nutritious lifestyle easier. Workshops focus on the four pillars of health—lifestyle, attitude, exercise, and nutrition—and work toward making healthier choices and phasing out unhealthy ones, both for individuals and families.