Fishing is a beloved American pastime, along with watching baseball and discovering electricity during lightning storms. Enjoy Founding Father–approved fun with this Groupon.
$54 for Four-Hour Sea-Bass- and Fluke-Fishing Trip for Two ($88 Total Value)
- Admission aboard the 100-foot Helen H super cruiser (a $40 value/person)
- Rod rental, including bait and gear (a $4 value/person)
- Complimentary fishing license for the duration of the trip
- Trips depart daily at 8 a.m. or 1 p.m.
- Food and beverage available for purchase
Helen H Fleet
In the depths of Cape Cod swim delicacies such as sea-bass and fluke. With backgrounds in both commercial and recreational fishing, the captains of Helen H Fleet lead anglers on trips for these catches, motoring to fishing grounds such as Nantucket Sound. The four-boat fleet, which ranges from the 30-foot Sea Hawk to the 100-foot Helen H, lets the captains accommodate small charters of one to five anglers as well as party cruises. Crews rent out rods and reels, as well as sell refreshments in between anglers' bouts with feisty bass or boots stuck to the ocean floor. Targeted species change with the season, and Helen H Fleet's captains also charter whale- and seal-watching excursions whenever the creatures migrate along Cape Cod.