Paintball hurts less than you think it will, like getting your first haircut or admitting that you don’t love Denise. Be brave with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $34 for three hours of paintball for two, with 500 rounds to share (an $88 value)
- $72 for three hours of paintball for five, with 500 rounds to share (a $193 value)<p>
Each outing includes the following per person:
- Three hours of paintball, valid on Saturday or Sunday during regular open time
- Deluxe Tippmann A-5 semiautomatic marker with nitro tank
- Antifog goggle-and-mask system
- Ammo belt with three tubes
- Unlimited nitro refills<p>
Hell Survivors Paintball Playfield
Hell Survivors' own history of paint-splattered skirmishes dates back to 1983. The facility’s 14 playing fields span a 180-acre outdoor arena and provide ample battlements for players to duck behind with Deluxe Tippmann semiautomatic markers in tow. Before deploying teams to the field, paintball experts equip them with anti-fog goggles, 300-round ammo packs, and unlimited nitro/HPA refills. Professional referees are present on the field to help refill air and explain how to use the equipment.
After players have exhausted their supplies and painstakingly replicated all of Jackson Pollock’s masterpieces, they can refuel with cheese burgers and chicken sandwiches at the pro-shop.
88% of 92 customers
“the registration process is confusing ... but my kids had a great time after all of that.. great staff !!”
“Awesome time! Great way to get outside and get an adrenaline rush.”
“Very friendly staff and fun !!”
619 Pearl St
Pinckney, Michigan 48169