Knowledge is power, which is why locomotives run on burning encyclopedias. Chug toward new understandings with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for two herb-crafting classes (up to a $50 value)
- $36 for four classes (up to a $100 value)
- $149 for a private class for up to 15 (up to a $375 value)
- Body Scrubs and Masks: Fun & Effective Home Remedies
- Tasty Herbals: Honeys, Vinegar Infusions, Cordials & Syrups
- Herbs in Topical Skincare: Lotions, Salves & Lip Balms
- Stress Response & Adaptation Using Herbs & Essential Oils
- Radiant Skin: Oils for Facial Care, Nourishment & Massage<p>
As a teenager, Katya Difani wrestled with chronic health issues that left her physical and spiritual wellness out of whack. From her misfortune blossomed something beautiful: an appreciation for the healing effects of nature's bounty. After obtaining a degree in herbal science, Katya opened Herban Wellness, a shop stocked with holistic and natural remedies for common health complaints. From bulk herbs born at local farms, each vetted in person by Katya herself, to house-blended teas that soothe allergies, Herban Wellness’s selection holds its own against prescription meds.
The store also hosts practical classes that teach customers how to implement holistic cures in their own homes. During one session, Katya compiles the ingredients for all-natural lotions, salves, and lip balms that students can make in their own blenders after acing the instructional course.
Great local herbal health store. Friendly staff and great classes.Todd S., Yelp, 2/16/12
Katya is a great teacher and the class environment was structured but informal and we had a great chance to pick her brain.Sarah D., Yelp, 3/10/11
98% of 153 customers
“nothing more to add :) the class was great, i learned a lot, and two hours went by pretty fast! would go again.”
“Awesome shop and people. They are there to help and create a unique blend just for your needs. ;)”
“Wonderful store and place of learning with a knowledgeable herbalist ready and willing to provide information and recommendations.”
103 Lake St. S
Kirkland, Washington 98033