Knowledge is power, which is why locomotives run on burning encyclopedias. Chug toward new understandings with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for two herb-crafting classes (up to a $50 value)
- $36 for four classes (up to a $100 value)
- $149 for a private class for up to 15 (up to a $375 value)
- Body Scrubs and Masks: Fun & Effective Home Remedies
- Tasty Herbals: Honeys, Vinegar Infusions, Cordials & Syrups
- Herbs in Topical Skincare: Lotions, Salves & Lip Balms
- Stress Response & Adaptation Using Herbs & Essential Oils
- Radiant Skin: Oils for Facial Care, Nourishment & Massage<p>
As a teenager, Katya Difani wrestled with chronic health issues that left her physical and spiritual wellness out of whack. From her misfortune blossomed something beautiful: an appreciation for the healing effects of nature's bounty. After obtaining a degree in herbal science, Katya opened Herban Wellness, a shop stocked with holistic and natural remedies for common health complaints. From bulk herbs born at local farms, each vetted in person by Katya herself, to house-blended teas that soothe allergies, Herban Wellness’s selection holds its own against prescription meds.
The store also hosts practical classes that teach customers how to implement holistic cures in their own homes. During one session, Katya compiles the ingredients for all-natural lotions, salves, and lip balms that students can make in their own blenders after acing the instructional course.
What some people are buzzing about:
98% of 156 customers recommend
“This was a wonderful class and I learned a lot of great information about herbs. The owner and herbalist took one on one time with us after the class. I would highly...”
“This was a wonderful class and I learned a lot of great information about herbs. The owner and herbalist took one on one time with us after the class. I would highly recommend these classes. ”
“great class! You get 15% off anything in the store after the class.”
“The owner was an excellent instructor and knew what she was talking about. Very pleasant and informative. I learned a lot and would recommend her classes to anyone.”